Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make, with long-term financial ramifications. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a Real Estate Agent.
Fico Realty Group has assisted many clients in the purchase of their new home. Whether you are a first time home buyer, starting a family, empty nester or an investor we are equipped to assist you with your purchase.
We will help you determine what you are looking to buy and provide you with tools to assist in your search. Market conditions have a big impact on buying power and we will help you determine a strategy that will get you what you want. There are many steps in purchasing a home and with our years of experience in negotiating, working with mortgage companies, inspectors, and attorneys we have a team that will offer their best services.
Our professionalism will take you a long way while we represent you in the buying process. Our communication with all parties involved is critical and our attention to detail will help this process be a seamless one.
What can FICO Realty Group do for you?
- We will help you determine how much home you can actually afford. Often, we can suggest additional ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods. We can also introduce you to a mortgage counselor and arrange to have you “pre-approved” which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to achieve your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, we can work for you as a buyer’s agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. Or, we can serve as a seller’s sub-agent (or disclosed dual agent), acting as a liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached.
- We will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- We have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- We can often suggest simple imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- We can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Although the law does not normally require an attorney to review documents or oversee real estate closings, we can provide you with a list of law practitioners to choose from if you would like to use the services of an attorney.
- We can help familiarize you with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- We can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.
Feel Free To Contact Us Directly
- Phone: (781) 272-4073
- Email: Homes@FICOrealtygroup.com
Would You Like Us To Contact You?
What are you looking for in a home? If you are having trouble finding that perfect house then let us find it for you for FREE. To begin the process, please fill out the form on our contact page with all your criteria for the home you’re looking for. We will do the research to find homes you might be interested in, and arrange a personal tour of the homes we find. Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will contact you shortly!